08 April 2009

Twisted randomness

For some reason we decided to pull the game "Twister" out the other day, which Kaylynn thought was *lots* of fun! However, she thought it was even funnier to watch Mommy and Daddy play. We also had fun, the first few times . . . but now the game is back in hiding!


We started getting ready for Easter last weekend. Here is Kaylynn with the eggs she dyed. Plenty more Easter pics to come, I am sure!


She also recently found this sleeping mask in her toy box which she has actually been using the last few nights (I snuck in to take this picture!). Maybe she will sleep in a little more this summer if she gets used to wearing it - we can only hope!


Finally, I leave you with a few pictures of a woodpecker that was in a tree out in front of our house the other day. It was the neighbors tree, so it was neat - until it starts pecking at my house, I will enjoy it!

No comments: