25 April 2009

March for Babies

This morning I participated in a 5 mile walk to raise money for the March of Dimes - March for Babies. It was fun to be a part of such a great organization trying to make sure all babies are born healthy. Jennifer Lopez even called and left a message on my answering machine thanking me for raising money and walking in this event - I am sure she singled me out, right?!! Wish we could have had the weather from earlier this week when it was 80 degrees (it was about 45 and drizzling today, so not real pleasant) but we stayed pretty warm as long as we didn't stop. Hopefully next year I can get Cory and Kaylynn to walk with me. This year they met me at the finish line and Kaylynn had already played in the "jumpy castle" and gotten her face painted. Here is a picture of my team and Kaylynn with her face painting.


No comments: