20 May 2008

Tiny ballerina

Kaylynn had her first dance recital on Saturday. It was one of the cutest things I think I have ever seen! Cory, Jenny and I all went to watch and we were all laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes! They did a great job. Here are a few pictures of her big day!



Paige, Mina and Kaylynn




We have really been enjoying our tulips out back. Every time Kaylynn is outside she has to pick me more - We had about 40 in the house in four vases on the counter!

Right after I took these pictures we went in to finish getting ready to head for church. I told Kaylynn to go put her shoes on and when I got to the door she had one white shoe and one black shoe on. I asked her if she thought she should have matching shoes on and her exact words were, "No, Mommy, let's shake things up"!!!



Kaylynn sleeping with Princess Sophia from her cousin Casey!


Finally, here is a follow-up on our robin in the tree out back. Her eggs have hatched! It looks like there are three baby birds in the nest. She is very protective of them. She dive-bombed Kaylynn and I the other day when we were out back playing!


No comments: