14 March 2009

Bowling and Miscellany

I got back from Alaska this morning, and we had made plans to take Kaylynn bowling with some friends (Nate, Julia, and Peter), so I gave Jamie a break and took her over to the alley for some non-Wii style bowling. She seemed to enjoy it and scored a 61 and then a 63. Here are a few pics and a video from the outing.









Also, here are a few pictures from my trip up to Alaska. It was a lot of fun. Fairbanks hosts an international ice carving contest, so I was able to go and see some of the amazing art. It is impressive what they can do with a block (or blocks) of ice. Here are some samples, but since it was at night they don't quite do them justice.


Finally, today is March 14, which means it is pi day. When I got home Jamie had a peanut butter pie ready for me. It is delicious.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice "Stortz Family Reunion" shirt nerd.

Love, Your Sister