07 September 2008

Goodbye Guam

Tomorrow morning I am heading home from Guam. I leave at 6:30 Monday morning. After a 7 hour flight to Honolulu, a 5 hour layover, and a 7.5 hour flight to Denver I finally arrive at ........9:00 Monday morning?!?! What the....? My head hurts.

Guam has been fun, but I'm ready to head home. I miss the family and am anxious to meet J.D. I was able to get on one flight (out of 6 total during the time I was here, it's been a little dead typhoon-wise) and was supposed to get on a second one today. After a 12:45 a.m. wake up call we ended up on the plane for 3 hours but never left the ground due to a radar problem. Oh well, I took a quick nap and then a co-worker and I decided to spend the day exploring the island, something neither of us had a good chance to do before today. We drove around the entire island and made lots of stops for pictures, food, walks, etc. and it took us 6 hours. It's not a big island, but it is pretty.






No comments: